Strategy & Roadmap
Transform Your Supply Chain
In a globalized and competitive economy, companies, especially industrial firms, are confronted with multiple contradictory injunctions that impact the supply chain:
- How to produce and deliver at a lower cost while reducing delivery times
- How to optimize inventory and working capital requirements while guaranteeing optimal service levels How to foster innovation among suppliers while negotiating total cost of ownership
- How to tune volatile demand and rigid production tools
- How to reconcile local service with effective centralization
These dilemmas are fundamental issues that go beyond tactical operational concerns and require strategic reflection on the business model and supply chain. Answering these questions requires analytical skills, a sense of the field and knowledge of best practices.
Defining Your Supply Chain and Procurement Strategy
Ayming will help you create a quantitative and qualitative mapping of your industrial scheme. A supply chain project starts with a complete, qualitative and quantitative mapping of your current flows, processes, markets and industrial and logistical scheme. This diagnosis allows you to ask the right questions for your company's business, understand the key success factors in your markets, and define the main guidelines.
Ayming will also define a strategy and a target for the industrial diagram and supply chain. Based on our benchmarks and knowledge of best practices, we define, with you, the strategy and the industrial scheme/supply chain of your company. measuring the impact of the new organization on your business plan.
Ayming's know-how and methodology make it possible to address the entire value chain (sourcing, supply chain, production, logistics, distribution) with this desire for pragmatism and realism that characterizes our interventions. The target model should answer the basic questions of the company: make or buy; business model (make to stock, delayed differentiation); location of production sites and distribution centers.
Ayming is recognized for its support in the effective implementation of new strategies and for the realization of value creation.
Why Choose Ayming to Support Your Supply Chain Strategy?
With 30 years of international experience, our consultants combine operational experience, industry know-how, analytical skills and critical thinking. They are able to solve complex problems and make concrete recommendations, to maximize value creation, and to move from identifying the problem to solving it. We devise innovative strategies that increase the value generated by all their operations and deliver tangible and measurable results. Ayming is recognized for both our vision and our execution capabilities, and we work as a business partner for our clients in a wide range of industries across 16 countries.
Inventory, Logistics and Transport
In a fast-growing global economy, logistics, transport and inventory (level and location) are key elements of business performance. They have a direct impact on the P&L through sales and operating costs as well as cash and company balance sheets. Optimizing logistics, transport and inventory levels in a company may require a complete overhaul of the supply chain strategy or, more simply, revamping operational levers such by improving warehouse productivity or reducing the cost of transportation.
Optimizing Your Logistics, Transport and Inventory
Through interviews and data collection with key players in the supply chain, Ayming provides a qualitative and quantitative improvement mapping of the logistics function of the company.
Depending on the company's issues, Ayming builds concrete and pragmatic optimization solutions with clients that will improve the results. These solutions can use different levers:
- Strategic: redesign of flows, processes and the industrial and supply chain schema
- Operational: improved warehouse productivity and reduced delays: reception / picking productivity, warehouse mechanization, storage organization, packaging costs and consumption, internal warehouse flows, tender (outsourcing of warehouses, packaging)
- Sizing and location of stock: security stock, ordering point, batch size, positioning in the distribution chain, elimination of dormant stock
- Optimization of supply/demand (sales & operations planning): sales forecasting, capacity simulation, governance
- Optimization of the total cost of ownership
- Transport: flows and tours, type (bulk, packed) and mode of transport (air, sea, road), transport tender
- Implementation of cost, inventory and service indicators
- Make or buy of the logistics function: from transport to warehousing, and from clearance to sales administration
- Implementation: beyond the recommendations, Ayming is recognized for its support in the implementation of the recommendations to secure the creation of value and to measure the effects on the results of the company
Why Choose Ayming to Optimize your Transport, Logistics and Inventory?
With 30 years of international experience, our consultants combine operational experience, industry know-how, analytical skills and critical thinking. They are able to solve complex problems and make concrete recommendations to maximize value creation, and move from identifying the problem to solving it. We devise innovative strategies that increase the value generated by all operations and deliver tangible and measurable results.