Release cash trapped in your business by optimizing your working capital. Our working capital management services allow you to increase liquidity, providing mobility and flexibility. Our objectives are clear; we want to help you manage your resources in the most effective and productive way, and help you achieve sustainable cash flow. Our services will provide you with extra financing capacity from capital trapped in your operations so you can focus on more strategic tasks:
Inventory Management & Reduction
Reduction and management of your inventory is crucial to help you release capital. By optimizing the average duration of your inventory turnover, we can improve and more effectively manage the capital investment required.
We utilize a range of performance metrics to assess, manage and improve your working capital. These include:
- Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) – reducing the time your invoices are outstanding and reducing debtor days.
- Days Payables Outstanding (DPO) – measuring your outstanding payment liabilities.
- Days Inventory Outstanding (DIO) – reducing the length of time from investment in your inventory through to final sale.
- Cash Conversion Cycle (CCC) – reducing the time your investments in purchasing, production or manufacturing and selling take to generate customers and cash.
Accounts Payable Audits
Using our unique methodology and proprietary software, we can undertake a comprehensive audit covering up to 3 years of your transactions, in order to identify any over-payments and recover these from your suppliers. Our three-step approach is designed to deliver results quickly while ensuring a thorough audit is undertaken, covering all potential avenues:
1. Supplier Balance Reconciliation: A full reconciliation of your supplier accounts to identify aged credit balances.
2. Payment Review: Identification and recovery of a range of errors that are missed by finance systems, for example transposition errors or incorrect supplier payments.
3. Contract Compliance Review: A detailed, line-by-line analysis of your invoices and contracts. This ensures you benefit from everything you have negotiated with suppliers, including unit cost pricing, discounts and rebates.