At Ayming, we believe any funds gained on overhead are funds that can be reinvested into more strategic initiatives. Thus, reviewing your entire general ledger and optimizing indirect purchases in the following areas becomes a real lever of profitability for your organization:
- Car fleet
- Waste management
- Marketing & communications
- Facility management
Are Your Indirect Purchases Aligned with Your Needs, at the Lowest Possible Cost?
Reducing indirect expenditures while optimizing services can be challenging.
- Services, technologies and prices are constantly changing; it is very difficult to keep up with changes without a dedicated resource.
- Analyzing services that are not part of your core competency is taxing on your team; understanding each spend category is difficult and time consuming. Indirect costs may therefore be overlooked while focusing on your main business.
- Comparing providers and services objectively isn’t easy; providers are frequently reinventing their services and changing terminology, making comparisons difficult.
- Paying for services that are tailored to your needs is difficult when your services are not all mapped out.
- The terms and conditions of the contract often favor the service provider; including automatic renewals, or additional costs for every change.
How Ayming Can Help
When turning to Ayming prior to signing a new contract, many of our clients have obtained significant savings following benchmark-based pricing negotiations and plan revisions. Even clients already locked into long-term contracts were still able to obtain additional savings due to our contract optimization expertise. Ayming’s cost optimization experts will align your services with your organization’s needs by:
- Deploying a team of specialists to manage the entire optimization process
- Reviewing all available invoices, identify billing errors and recover your money
- Analyzing your services and business needs to determine the right strategy for you
- Managing provider negotiations and benchmark-based pricing negotiations
- Confirming that the proper statements of work and contracts have been put in place
- Delivering our service with no upfront cost and no risk