The Innovation and R&D Management office: A catalyst for future value
Innovation is at the core of a company and is reviewed by most managers, from managerial innovation up to product innovation. The principal challenge of Innovation and R&D within an organization is to find a balance between investments, future growth opportunities, and industry changes and challenges. Its legitimacy resides specifically in its ability to effectively manage the innovation strategy and to provide methods that create real and measurable results. It also takes root in its ability to include internal resources while remaining competitive on a global scale.
R&D and Innovation plays an essential role in creating future products and services. Companies are attentive to the risks related to investments in R&D from which they expect the best short-term profitability. It us up to the management to prove that their R&D initiatives result in growth, development, and new future opportunities. Most companies direct their activities with an increased attention on the development cycle, the time-to-market, the ROI and additional financing sources.
Tweet this quoteOlivier Stéphan, DGA Finances & Support Functions, Visiativ
In an environment where continual innovation is key, it is the responsibility of the R&D and Innovation Managers to consider all external opportunities such as: participation in collaborative research projects, identification of new activities for innovation and future opportunities. It is their responsibility to keep the lines of communication open both internally and externally, knowing how to obtain value from the results of their work.
It is, in fact, the responsibility of the Innovation Managers to effectively work with all stakeholders of the company to gain in efficiency in areas such as: Marketing, Operations, Production, Transformation, Information Systems Management, and HR Management.
Ayming is your partner in R&D to boost its innovation in Canada and globally.
Our objective is help them become more innovative.
We assist your innovation projects of the creation of the idea at its industrialization in order to obtain real results. Our customized solutions are organized around 7 key dimensions:
- Provide a strategic vision on technological trends and markets, stages of growth or challenges, and internal capacities of the company;
- Contribute data for making the educated decisions, whether it is based on your overall structure or internally;
- Provide resources to better govern, organize, and manage the launch of innovative or R&D related projects which lift internal roadblocks to innovation;
- Explore, finance and secure projects by aligning financing and subsidies which promote innovation and R&D;
- Improve processes, project management, and performance of innovation;
- Promote the on-boarding of highly skilled and qualified candidates (i.e doctoral students or recent graduates);
- Develop engagement of employees in order to guarantee increased performance over the entire value chain.