Consultant (Manufacturing) – SR&ED Tax Credits
Ayming Canada is looking for an organized, self-motivated individual to work as a Consultant supporting the team with Manufacturing SR&ED claims by maximizing funding for our clients
Ayming Canada’s Montreal office is looking for an experienced SR&ED Consultant with a strong manufacturing background, to service our client-base in Eastern Canada. As a Consultant, your mission is to deliver consulting services, including SR&ED claims with a focus on maximizing funding for our clients. This role offers the support and resources of a globally established organization, yet the agility of a start-up. You’ll have a significant and direct impact within the Montreal market, with access to comprehensive resources.
About the Role
As part of a team of consultants delivering on our SR&ED services in the manufacturing industry, the primary job responsibility for the SR&ED Consultant is to prepare tax incentive claims for their portfolio of clients. This includes:
- Evaluating client project(s) and activities in relation to the SR&ED tax incentive program.
- Planning, organizing and executing SR&ED claims, including interviews of the clients’ technical personnel, and structuring projects according to government criteria.
- Collaborating with clients’ staff and identifying expenditures involved in those projects.
- Preparing the required technical reports corresponding to eligible expenditures.
- Evaluating client documentation systems, training staff and developing strategies to maximize claim benefits, following the methodologies and tools developed by Ayming.
- Advising and acting on behalf of our clients to support claims under review or audit by the CRA.
- Prioritizing tasks for multiple clients to consistently achieve delivery milestones, maintaining records, managing audits and handling communication with the CRA.
- Identifying opportunities in clients’ operations to determine eligibility for any additional Ayming products/services that can benefit clients’ businesses. (other funding programs such as grants, tax credits, cost optimization opportunities etc.)
- Following internal processes and procedures, and maintaining all reporting tools in a timely and accurate manner.
- This role is based out of our head office in Montreal.
What you bring to the table
- University undergraduate degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, or related field or study. A university graduate degree is an asset.
- Prior consulting experience with the SR&ED program in the manufacturing sector.
- Experience or solid knowledge of plastics/metal manufacturing or food processing is an asset.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and practices; holding a CPA is an asset.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Experience being results driven and client focused.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Bilingualism mandatory. Must have excellent verbal and written skills in French and in English.
Why work for us?
- Work from home policy during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization.
- Global established brand where you will be able to develop your career and have a significant impact.
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration.
- Flexibility –design your own work schedule and work from home 1 day/week (prior to and post COVID).
- Excellent base salary, with high earnings potential in bonuses, benefits, vacation, etc.
- We offer personal days, statutory holidays and half day Friday’s all summer.
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company.
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Avis de confidentialité des données
Ayming Canada Inc.