Analyst (Consultant) – Government Grant Funding
Ayming Canada is looking for an organized, proactive and self-motivated professional to work as a Analyst supporting the team with grant writing, grant identification, and grant execution.
About Your Role
- Vacancies are in our office’s in Vancouver BC or Montreal QC.
- Work cross functionally with Sales, conduct analysis on the clients’ proposed project(s) and investment(s);
- Grants identification, writing and execution with the support of the team;
- Research and understand government programs;
- Grant database development & maintenance of program information as the programs evolve;
- Preparation of presentations and executive summaries to support client meetings;
- Collaborate with clients’ staff to identify expenditures involved in project(s);
- Support clients with government queries;
- Project tracking & compliance reporting support;
- Identify opportunities in clients’ operations to determine eligibility for any additional Ayming services that can benefit clients’ businesses. (other grant programs or tax credits etc.)
What You Bring To The Table
- Post-secondary education or equivalency preferably in Business Administration/ Engineering/ Commerce/ Finance / Economics;
- Bilingual (French and English) is a strong asset;
- 1 year minimum experience interacting with clients and managing portfolio of clients;
- 1 year of experience in interacting with government funding agencies or relevant experience would be an asset;
- Results driven, independent thinker, proactive and strong sense of initiative;
- Strong client focus, interpersonal and team-oriented skills;
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written);
- High level of business integrity and ethics;
- Possess valid driver’s license;
- Overnight travel might be required.
Why Work For Us?
- Work from home policy during COVID-19 pandemic;
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization;
- Global established brand where you will be able to develop your career and have a significant impact;
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration;
- Flexibility –design your own work schedule and work from home 1 day/week (prior to and post COVID);
- Excellent base salary, with high earnings potential in bonuses, benefits, vacation, etc.
- We offer personal days, statutory holidays and half day Friday’s all summer;
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company.
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.