Analyst, SR&ED Express – Toronto
Ayming Canada is looking for an organized, self-motivated individual to work as an Analyst supporting the team with SR&ED Express claims (in the manufacturing sector), based out of our Toronto office.
About Your Role
- Based out of our office in Toronto, ON.
- Write technical description of projects related to SR&ED Tax credit program.
- Assist consultants in the identification, gathering and analysis of information/costs/documentation in support of SR&ED applications
- Research and review pertinent publications and documents within specific industries
- Assist consultants in the preparation of the responses to inquiries from government officials
- Assist our clients in the development and maintenance of a documentation system
- Develop and improve processes for the delivery of our services
- Review and analyze operating costs of our clients and identify saving opportunities
- Perform regular market research studies on different government funding offerings in Canada
- Match and recommend government funding options based on the analysis done
- Prepare client presentations
What You Bring To The Table
- Successful completion of a Bachelor degree in science, computer science or engineering
- Very good writing skills with ability to write in a structured and efficient manner
- Excellent verbal and written skills in French and in English
- Strong technical background
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and listening skills
- Proficient with MS Office (specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to accuracy and details
- Good client management skills
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a technical field will be viewed as an asset
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Why Work For Us?
- We’re a Great Place to Work! – Ayming Canada is proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about their workplace experience.
- Plan for your future and save for your retirement with our RRSP Matching & Contribution Plan.
- Want to log in from the beach or your cottage? The choice is yours. With Ayming’s Work from Anywhere plan you can enjoy working from anywhere 4 weeks per year.
- Highly competitive base salary, commissions, plus bonus.
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company.
- Very flexible hybrid work model with a blend of in-office and work from home every week – you choose your schedule.
- You will be part of an international team with vast backgrounds and a globally established brand where you will be able to develop your career.
- World class marketing and administration support to ensure you have what you need to succeed.
- We offer personal days, half-day Friday’s all summer, and statutory holidays.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization.
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration,
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.