Business Development Manager (Sales, SR&ED Express) – Toronto
Ayming Canada is seeking a highly motivated sales professional to accelerate its fast growing Canadian presence. This role will be focused on bringing in new business for our SR&ED Express service line. A newly launched offer that is focused exclusively on funding solutions for start-ups and early stage businesses.
- This position is based out of our office in Toronto.
- Reporting to the Sales Director, the Business Development Manager is responsible for achieving assigned sales targets within his/her market. This person maintains and enhances the company’s image with our customer base and proactively promotes company objectives, and executes sales plans based on the company’s marketing strategy.
- Generate leads through researching the market and cultivating your personal network
- Generate leads create partnerships with incubators to get referrals
- Maintain close contact with consultants, external professionals and associations to identify and develop business leads through referrals
- Manage the entire sales process for all business leads
- Identify decision makers, schedule meetings, meet qualified prospects, and execute appropriate sales techniques and cycle to close sales
- Diagnose prospects’ business climates, challenges, strategic needs, and pain points and develop a true value proposal to positively impact their businesses
- Work with management to develop sales/marketing strategies and to penetrate new market
- Partner with Ayming’s delivery team to provide the best business value proposition to existing and prospective clients
- Prior 3 years of sales experience working in software sales or consulting sales is an asset
- Proven track record using a sales methodology to generate business leads, open doors, and manage the sales cycle to contract signature
- Knowledge of success fee agreements is an asset
- Highly motivated, results driven, independent thinker, perseverant and strong sense of initiative
- Strong customer focus, interpersonal and team oriented skills
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) coupled with heightened listening skills
- High level of business integrity and ethics
- Possess your own vehicle and valid driver’s license
Wy work at Ayming?
- We’re a Great Place to Work! – Ayming Canada is proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about their workplace experience.
- Plan for your future and save for your retirement with our RRSP Matching & Contribution Plan.
- Want to log in from the beach or your cottage? The choice is yours. With Ayming’s Work from Anywhere plan you can enjoy working from anywhere 4 weeks per year.
- Highly competitive base salary, commissions, plus bonus.
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company.
- Very flexible hybrid work model with a blend of in-office and work from home every week – you choose your schedule.
- You will be part of an international team with vast backgrounds and a globally established brand where you will be able to develop your career.
- World class marketing and administration support to ensure you have what you need to succeed.
- We offer personal days, half-day Friday’s all summer, and statutory holidays.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization.
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration.
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.