Business Development Manager (Sales)
Ayming Canada is looking for a proactive, organized and self-motivated professional to work as a Business Development Manager focused on expanding and growing our client base in Montreal / Eastern Canada.
About Your Role
- Generate leads through researching the market and cultivating your own personal network;
- Maintain close contact with consultants, external professionals and associations to identify and develop business leads through referrals;
- Manage the entire sales process for all business leads;
- Identify decision makers, schedule meetings, meet qualified prospects, and execute appropriate sales techniques and cycle to close sales;
- Diagnose prospects’ business climates, challenges, strategic needs, and pain points and develop a true-value proposal to positively impact their businesses;
- Work with management to develop sales/marketing strategies and to penetrate new markets;
- Partner with Ayming’s delivery team to provide the best business value proposition to existing and prospective clients.
What You Bring To The Table
- A post-secondary education or equivalency, with an MBA as an asset;
- A minimum 2 years selling consulting services to mid-market clients. Prior work experience with a large consulting firm is a definite asset;
- Working experience with a large consulting firm or with SR&ED is an asset;
- A proven track record using a sales methodology to generate business leads, open doors, and manage the sales cycle to contract signature;
- A knowledge of success fee agreements is an asset;
- Highly motivated, results driven, independent thinker, and strong sense of initiative;
- Strong client focus, interpersonal and team-oriented skills;
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) coupled with heightened listening skills;
- High level of business integrity and ethics;
- Possess your own vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Why Work For Us?
- Work from home policy during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization.
- Global established brand where you will be able to develop your career and have a significant impact.
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration.
- Flexibility –design your own work schedule and work from home 1 day/week (prior to and post COVID).
- Excellent base salary, with high earnings potential in bonuses, benefits, vacation, etc.
- We offer personal days, statutory holidays and half day Friday’s all summer.
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company.
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.