Consultant (I.T.) – SR&ED Tax Credits
Ayming Canada is looking for an organized, self-motivated individual to work as a Consultant supporting the team with I.T. SR&ED claims and maximizing funding for our clients.
Positions open in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver office’s
About Your Role:
- Evaluating client projects and activities in relation to the SR&ED tax incentive program;
- Planning, organizing and executing SR&ED claims, including interviews of technical personnel, and structuring projects according to government criteria;
- Collaborating with clients’ staff and identifying expenditures involved in those projects;
- Preparing the required technical reports corresponding to eligible expenditures;
- Evaluating client documentation systems, training staff and developing strategies to maximize claim benefits, following the methodologies and tools developed by Ayming;
- Advising and acting on behalf of our clients to support claims under review by the CRA;
- Prioritizing tasks for multiple clients to consistently achieve delivery milestones, maintaining records, managing audits and handling communication with the CRA;
- Identifying opportunities in clients’ operations to determine eligibility for any additional Ayming products/services that can benefit clients’ businesses;
- Following internal processes and procedures, and maintaining all reporting tools in a timely and accurate manner
What You Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Computer science or engineering related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with the SR&ED Program, in the last 4 years;
- Experience in IT related discipline;
- Experience with Grants is an asset;
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and practices; holding a CPA is an asset;
- Proven customer service experience;
- Results driven and client focused;
- Experience in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment;
- Perfect English written and oral skills;
- Bilingualism in French or Mandarin an asset.
Why Work For Us?
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization;
- Global established brand where you will be able to develop your career and have a significant impact;
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration;
- Flexibility –design your own work schedule and work from home 1 day/week;
- Excellent base salary, with high earnings potential in bonuses, benefits, vacation, etc.
- We offer personal days, statutory holidays and half day Friday’s all summer;
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company.
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.