Consultant (Manufacturing) – SR&ED Tax Credits
Ayming Canada is looking for an organized, self-motivated individual to work as a Consultant supporting the team with Manufacturing SR&ED claims and maximizing funding for our clients
About Your Role
Ayming Canada’s Vancouver office is looking for an experienced SR&ED Consultant with a strong agri-food and natural science background to collaborate and expand our manufacturing client-base in Western Canada. As a Consultant, your mission is to deliver consulting services, including SR&ED claims and Grant applications with a focus on maximizing funding for our clients. This is a full-cycle consulting role, which includes business development and new client engagement, delivery and portfolio management, and will be compensated and rewarded accordingly. This role offers the support and resources of a globally established organization, yet the agility of a start-up. You’ll have a significant and direct impact within the Vancouver market, with access to comprehensive resources.
The ideal candidate for this position is seeking an opportunity career development within a global brand while participating in a re-brand and growth phase growth and contribute to developing a strong brand presence in Vancouver.
Finance & Innovation Consulting Service Delivery
- Own and manage a portfolio of clients with a focus on maximizing government funding;
- Manage the SR&ED process for your portfolio of clients which includes identifying eligible projects, preparing technical and financial claims, managing the submission process with accountants, implementing the documentation process to secure claims and defend claims with CRA and provincial governments;
- Manage the government funding process (Grants, Loans, other Tax Credits) for your portfolio of clients, including identifying the eligible programs, building and proposing a strategy for the client, and preparing the technical and financial applications;
- Perform a strategic analysis and produce action plans to maximize government funding opportunities within your portfolio of clients.
Finance & Innovation agri-food and natural science Expertise
- Provide expertise to other consultants on Government Funding within agri-food companies;
- Provide assistance to Sales on agri-food related Government Funding prospect meetings;
- Participate in the quality process to review and assess claims and applications from other consultants;
- Remain constantly up to date on all recent program changes and jurisprudence;
- Participate in the identification of new programs for agri-food sector companies which could generate revenue for our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in agri-food or natural sciences;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with the SR&ED Program, in the last 4 years;
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and practices – holding a CPA is an asset;
- Proven customer service experience;
- Being results driven and client focused;
- Experience in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment;
- Perfect English written and oral skills;
- Bilingualism English/French is an asset.
Why Work For Us?
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization;
- Global established brand where you will be able to develop your career and have a significant impact;
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration;
- Flexibility –design your own work schedule and work from home 1 day/week;
- Excellent base salary, with high earnings potential in bonuses, benefits, vacation, etc.
- We offer personal days, statutory holidays and half day Friday’s all summer;
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company.
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.