Consultant (Manufacturing) – SR&ED Tax Credits
Ayming Canada’s Montreal office is looking for an experienced SR&ED individual, who is a fast learner coupled with strong manufacturing expertise to work as a SR&ED Consultant – collaborating with and expanding our manufacturing client-base in Eastern Canada.
About the Role
As a Consultant, your mission is to deliver Finance and Innovation consulting services, including SR&ED claims, Grants applications, and government funding strategy with a focus on maximizing funding for Ayming’s clients. The successful candidate will be required to:
SR&ED Consulting Service Delivery
- Own and manage a portfolio of clients with a focus on maximizing government funding;
- Manage the SR&ED process for your portfolio of clients which includes identify eligible projects, prepare the technical and financial claims, manage the submission process with accountants, implement documentation process to secure claims and defend claims with CRA and provincial governments;
- Manage the government funding process for your portfolio of client, including identify the eligible programs, build and propose a strategy to client, prepare the technical and financial applications;
- Perform strategic analysis and produce action plans to maximize government funding opportunities within your portfolio of
SR&ED Manufacturing Expertise
- Provide expertise to other consultants on SR&ED Funding within manufacturing companies;
- Provide assistance to Sales on manufacturing related SR&ED Funding prospect meeting;
- Participate in the Quality process to review and assess claims and applications from other consultant
- Remain constantly up to date on all recent program changes and jurisprudence;
- Participate in the identification of new programs for manufacturing companies which could generate revenue for our clients.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in manufacturing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with the SR&ED Program, in the last 4 years;
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and practices; holding a CPA is an asset;
- Proven customer service experience;
- Being results driven and client focused;
- Experience in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment;
- Perfect English written and oral skills;
- Bilingualism in French is an asset.
Why work for us?
- Work from home policy during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization.
- Global established brand where you will be able to develop your career and have a significant impact.
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration.
- Flexibility –design your own work schedule and work from home capabilities (prior to and post COVID).
- Excellent base salary, with high earnings potential in bonuses, benefits, vacation, etc.
- We offer personal days, statutory holidays and half day Friday’s all summer.
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company.
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.