Director of Sales
Ayming Canada is looking for an experienced Sales Director to lead, manage and grow sales and new business in Central Canada. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Sales Director will manage a team of Sales professionals.
About Your Role
- Position is based out of our office in Vaughan, Ontario.
- Achieve annual budgeted sales objectives for the Central region.
- Develop budget sales forecasts and update as required.
- Develop national and regional sales plans designed to achieve corporate objectives.
- Develop annual sales expense budgets.
- Manage team of Sales professionals offering support, guidance and direction when required.
- Partner with Ayming’s delivery, marketing and sales team(s) to provide the best business value proposition to existing and prospective clients.
Lead Generation Management
Work closely with the Marketing Manager, Telemarketing Manager and Managing Director on the following:
- Develop go-to-market strategies, call centre and email campaigns, identify new market opportunities, etc.
- Develop and deploy lead generation strategies.
- Build, lead and manage a senior Sales team.
- Monitor, report and own lead generation results.
- Ensure leads are aligned with market strategy and company objectives.
Sales Team & Management Support
- Define sales team objectives, in accordance to business line targets.
- Hire, lead, and manage a team of local Sales. (North East) and remote Sales (Mid West, West Coast, South East and South West).
- Coach and support sales team members.
- Monitor and report sales results providing monthly, quarterly and annual reviews of sales performance vs budget.
- Conduct annual performance reviews, and compensation recommendations.
- Be hands-on to ensure closing of the most critical deals.
- Ensure all processes are followed and CRM tools are updated as required.
- Make sure all the strategies and initiatives are geared toward implementing the market strategy and achieving business goals.
- Liaise with the operations team to support sales and help triage & prioritize the effort toward the most relevant sales opportunities.
- Diagnose prospects’ business climates, challenges, strategic needs, and pain points and develop a true-value proposal to positively impact the business.
- Monitor competitive activity.
- Provide insights to operation team into evolving customer requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 8 years experience selling consulting services.
- Minimum 4 years experience leading and managing a team of 5+ people.
- 4 years experience managing call center / inside sales.
- Proven record of building a Sales team and generating growth, achieving sale objectives.
- Experience in closely monitoring Sales.
- Ability to provide strategic reporting and make recommendations to executive team.
- Proven track record of generating business leads and manage sales cycle to contract signature.
- Experience selling consulting, finance or operations services.
- High level of business integrity and ethics.
- Post-secondary education or equivalency, MBA is an asset.
- Possess your own vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Experience with Salesforce considered an asset.
- Bilingual (English/French) not necessary but also a strong asset.
Why Work For Us?
- Work from home policy during COVID-19 pandemic;
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Competitive base salary, plus bonus;
- You will be part of an international team with vast backgrounds;
- World class marketing and administration support to ensure you have what you need to succeed;
- Global established brand where you will be able to develop your career;
- We offer personal days, half-day summer Friday’s and statutory holidays.
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.