Executive Assistant & Office Manager – Toronto
Ayming’s Toronto office is looking for a pro-active and highly motivated Executive Assistant & Office Manager who will report directly to the Managing Director & President.
About your role:
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage, schedule and modify meetings or calls by priority and availability of Managing Director.
- Proactively anticipate needs and take measures to help organize and accelerate deliverables.
- Take notes during meetings and send out detailed summaries to attendees following calls or meetings.
- Ensure the Managing Director’s expenses have been submitted monthly by taking the lead on collecting and/or asking for receipts, entering expenses into database, and preparing reports for submission.
- Ensure invoices have been sent to accounting department for any charges made on corporate VISA.
- Proactively send out monthly report cards to sales team by running reports in CRM and populating template.
- Manage all travel arrangements for Managing Director and/or other team members such as booking flights, hotels and car rentals as needed.
- Organize emails, calendar invites, appointments, and action items on behalf of Managing Director and arrange according to priority.
- Take calls for the Managing Director and report all relevant information.
- Organize agendas and presentations for leadership meetings, business reviews, and other internal or external meetings.
- Organize, schedule, and manage logistics for team events, lunches, or dinners company wide.
- Assist team and Managing Director with sales PowerPoint presentations.
- Manage and organize all the Managing Director’s activities.
- Constantly demonstrate a proactive approach towards work responsibilities.
- Always operate with utmost sense of discretion and professionalism ensuring sensitive information remains confidential.
Office Manager Responsibilities
- Over see office supply & grocery inventory and proactively order more supplies as needed.
- Photocopying, mailing, shipping, or printing for sales / delivery teams as required.
- Act as main point of contact for all office related vendors, building management, office maintenance, telecom, shipments, or deliveries.
- Place service calls and manage logistics for any office related repairs or needs.
- Correspond with I.T., HR, and building maintenance to facilitate smooth onboarding for new employees.
- Assist HR and Marketing as required for corporate events, contests, or conferences.
- Send out annual holiday gift baskets to clients.
- Manage corporate gift card account, and disperse funds to team as required.
- Ensure kitchen, boardroom, and common office areas are kept neat and tidy, organizing any clutter.
- Ensure dishwasher is turned on / emptied each day.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience in a professional and fast paced firm/ office.
- Must have experience supporting high-level senior executives.
- Demonstrated aptitude to prioritize tasks based on comparative importance and urgency.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction.
- MUST have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Able to manage multiple deadlines and tasks simultaneously.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to work with and manage confidential information.
- Take the lead attitude, thinks ahead by proactively anticipating future needs and works independently
- Bilingualism in English and French not mandatory, but a strong asset.
- Experience with Salesforce a strong asset.
Why work at Ayming?
- We’re a Great Place to Work! – Ayming Canada is proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about their workplace experience.
- Plan for your future and save for your retirement with our RRSP Matching & Contribution Plan.
- Want to log in from the beach or your cottage? The choice is yours. With Ayming’s Work from Anywhere plan you can enjoy working from anywhere 4 weeks per year.
- Highly competitive base salary, commissions, plus bonus.
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company.
- Very flexible hybrid work model with a blend of in-office and work from home every week – you choose your schedule.
- You will be part of an international team with vast backgrounds and a globally established brand where you will be able to develop your career.
- World class marketing and administration support to ensure you have what you need to succeed.
- We offer personal days, half-day Friday’s all summer, and statutory holidays.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization.
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration.
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.