Ayming Canada is looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, will be extremely organized, flexible, and has a passion for administrative challenges.
This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles under minimum supervision. If you have experience working as an Administrative Assistant and are extremely independent and proactive, this role may be of interest to you.
About Your Role
Supporting the President, you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Assisting the President with his daily schedule and duties, to include managing his calendar, commitments, and travel arrangements (developing agendas and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.) and ensuring the President is prepared for all meetings with the necessary information and documents;
- Making certain the President is on point with meeting all obligations, deadlines and commitments;
- Working closely with all departments to assist in any need that would require the President’s attention;
- Receive mail and e-mails destined to the President, as well as being able to arrange them according to priority;
- Take calls for the President and report all important information;
- Take notes during meetings and prepare meeting summaries;
- Participate in debriefing sessions;
- Sort and organize receipts and input Presidents expenses monthly.
What You Bring to the Table
- Previous experience in administrative support in an office setting;
- Studies in Business Administration is an asset;
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills;
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive and “take the lead” attitude;
- High level of integrity and discretion when working with and managing confidential information;
- Experience with Salesforce an asset.
Why Work For Us?
- Work from home policy during COVID-19 pandemic;
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization;
- Global established brand where you will be able to develop your career and have a significant impact;
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Excellent base salary, with high earnings potential in bonuses, benefits, vacation, etc.;
- We offer personal days, statutory holidays and half day Friday’s all summer;
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company.
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.