Grant project Coordinator
About the job offer
Ayming Canada’s Toronto office is looking for an organized, self-motivated individual to work as a Government Funding Project Coordinator, specializing in Grants, to support our National Team.
Reporting to the Director of Grants, this individual will be called upon to support our team in coordinating process flows and supporting grant applications and reporting claims. This individual will have a critical role, working to maintain and improve the workflow process of the company’s National Government Funding & Incentives team.
The ideal candidate has a strong interest in project management with a great attention to detail, since a good portion of their time will be to complete administrative tasks and supporting senior staff members on workflow projects. Once the candidate is well integrated into their position, they will be called upon to coordinate and complete invoicing, grant application claim packages and CRM database maintenance. They will have the opportunity to work with key stakeholders at Ayming on a national level and have exposure to various industries through supporting client engagements.
About your role
- Based out of our Toronto office (Hybrid Work-From-Home and In-Office);
- Working cross functionally with the accounting, delivery and sales department to conduct an analysis on the clients’ approved grant applications and associated invoicing requirements
- Prepare invoices for applicable accounts in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing and data collection of issued invoices
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly recorded
- Support senior staff members to verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Support senior staff members to perform grants identification, writing, preparation and execution
- Manage organization of grant submissions and prepare monthly summaries
- Research and understand government programs, grant database development & maintenance of program information as the programs evolve;
- Preparation of presentations and executive summaries to support client meetings;
- Support clients with government queries;
- Project tracking & compliance reporting support.
- Assist with other administrative tasks on an as-needed basis
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in the field of Engineering, Business or Marketing;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer account management and/or accounts receivables;
- Experience with government grants is a strong asset;
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written); French would be strongly considered
- Organized and proactive;
- Skilled in project management and interaction management;
- Strong in business writing;
- Clear in communication;
- Full of enthusiasm and the desire to grow and learn.
Why work for us ?
- We offer an ideal work environment for our employees – Ayming Canada is proud to announce that we have been certified Great Place to Work® after an extensive and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided through a thorough and anonymous survey of their workplace experience.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic and growing organization;
- Globally established brand where you can grow your career and make a meaningful impact;
- Autonomy, balanced with a strong level of support and collaboration;
- Flexibility – design your own work schedule and work from home 3 days/week (before and after COVID);
- Excellent base salary, with high earning potential in bonuses, benefits, vacations, etc.
- We offer personal days, holidays and half-day Fridays all summer long;
- Excellent benefits package with 100% of employee benefits covered by the company.
- Competitive retirement plan with employer contribution (RRSP)
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.