Grants Analyst – Montreal
Ayming Canada’s Montreal office is looking for an organized, self-motivated individual to work as a Government Funding Consultant, specializing in Grants, to serve and expand our client-base.
Reporting to the Director of Grants, this individual will be called upon to support our team in identifying, developing and submitting grant applications as well as managing their own portfolio of clients. This individual will have a critical role, working to maintain and improve the image of the company among its customers.
The ideal candidate has a strong interest in writing with a great attention to detail, since a good portion of their time will be dedicated to preparing and correcting grant applications for our clients. Once the candidate is well integrated into their position, they will be called upon to meet and manage a portfolio of clients for the grants department. They will have the opportunity to work with clients from various industries and assist them in their growth projects by securing government funding.
About Your Role:
- Based out our Canadian Headquarters in Montreal, QC;
- Working cross functionally with the Sales department to conduct an analysis on the clients’ proposed project(s) and investment(s);
- Grants identification, writing, preparation and execution with the support of the team;
- Research and understand government programs, grant database development & maintenance of program information as the programs evolve;
- Participate in client meetings with Consultants;
- Preparation of presentations and executive summaries to support client meetings;
- Support clients with government queries;
- Project tracking & compliance reporting support.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably in the field of Engineering, Business or Marketing;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer account management;
- Experience with government grants is a strong asset;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (oral and written);
- Valid driver’s license.
- Organized and proactive;
- Skilled in project management and interaction management;
- Strong in business writing;
- Clear in communication;
- Full of enthusiasm and the desire to grow and learn.
Why Work For Us?
- We’re a Great Place to Work! – Ayming Canada is proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about their workplace experience.
- Flexibility: Work from home policy during COVID-19 pandemic;
- Highly competitive base salary, commissions, plus bonus;
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company;
- You will be part of an international team with vast backgrounds and a globally established brand where you will be able to develop your career;
- World class marketing and administration support to ensure you have what you need to succeed;
- We offer personal days, half-day Friday’s all summer, and statutory holidays.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization;
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration;
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.