Grants Analyst – Vancouver
Ayming Canada is looking for an organized, self-motivated Analyst to serve and expand our client-base. As an Analyst with Ayming, you will support our team with grant writing, grant identification, grant execution, and client management while gaining meaningful exposure to small and medium-sized businesses in a wide array of industries.
About your role
- Post-secondary education or equivalency preferably in Business Administration/Human Resources/CommFinance/Economics;
- 1 year experience in interacting with government funding agencies or relevant experience is an asset;
- Experience with hiring, training, an R&D grants is an asset;
- Exposure to Operations, Finance and Innovation, and Human Resources Performance is an asset;
- Results driven, independent thinker, perseverant and strong erce/sense of initiative;
- Strong customer focus, interpersonal and team oriented skills;
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written);
- High level of business integrity and ethics;
- Possess valid driver’s license.
What you bring to the table
- Support business development in assessing the proposed project and investment;
- Match clients with funding programs and present the options to our clients;
- Research and understand government programs, grant database development & maintenance of program information as the programs evolve;
- Grant application writing;
- Research of new prospective clients, preparation of sample grant eligibility based on database;
- Preparation of presentations and executive summaries to support client meetings;
- Support clients with government queries;
- Ensure the project tracking & compliance reporting support
Why work at Ayming
- We offer an ideal work environment for our employees – Ayming Canada is proud to announce that we have been certified Great Place to Work® after an extensive and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided through a thorough and anonymous survey of their workplace experience.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic and growing organization;
- Globally established brand where you can grow your career and make a meaningful impact;
- Autonomy, balanced with a strong level of support and collaboration;
- Flexibility – design your own work schedule and work from home 3 days/week (before and after COVID);
- Excellent base salary, with high earning potential in bonuses, benefits, vacations, etc.
- We offer personal days, holidays and half-day Fridays all summer long;
- Excellent benefits package with 100% of employee benefits covered by the company.
- Competitive retirement plan with employer contribution (RRSP)
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.