Grants Consultant – Toronto
Ayming Canada is looking for an organized, self-motivated Consultant to serve and expand our client-base. As a consultant with Ayming, you will support our team with grant writing, grant identification, grant execution, and client management while gaining meaningful exposure to small and medium-sized businesses in a wide array of industries.
About Your Role
- Post-secondary education in a field of Engineering, Finance, Business, English or other related fields
- Prior experience in Canadian grant funding is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Results driven individual who is confident presenting to C-level executives
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Overnight travel may be required
- A passion for technical writing
- An interest towards the understanding of science, technology and manufacturing processes
- Ability to create, edit and organize technical documentation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to grasp new concepts
- Attention to detail
- Skilled in time management
- Experience interacting with government funding agencies or relevant experience
What You Bring To The Table
- Understand the different government grants programs and eligibility criteria
- Writing and execution of program applications
- Sourcing and analyze information using a variety of platforms including but not limited to online sources, market reports and client provided information
- Performing research and maintain our grant database to ensure information is relevant and up to date
- Analyzing program details to support clients with specific project-based inquiries
- Leading client meetings to understand their specific funding needs
- Working cross functionally with Sales to conduct analysis on the clients’ proposed project and investment
- Preparing presentations and executive summaries resultant of kickoff meetings
- Tracking the progression of client projects and ensure compliance reporting is completed in a timely manner
Why Work For Us?
- We’re a Great Place to Work! – Ayming Canada is proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about their workplace experience.
- Plan for your future and save for your retirement with our RRSP Matching & Contribution Plan.
- Want to log in from the beach or your cottage? The choice is yours. With Ayming’s Work from Anywhere plan you can enjoy working from anywhere 4 weeks per year.
- Highly competitive base salary, commissions, plus bonus.
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company.
- Very flexible hybrid work model with a blend of in-office and work from home every week – you choose your schedule.
- You will be part of an international team with vast backgrounds and a globally established brand where you will be able to develop your career.
- World class marketing and administration support to ensure you have what you need to succeed.
- We offer personal days, half-day Friday’s all summer, and statutory holidays.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization.
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration,
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.