Human Resources Director
An opportunity to join one of Canada’s best places to work awaits you!
Ayiming Canada is looking for an experienced National HR Director for our Toronto Office. Reporting Directly to the Group Human Resources Director and the Country Managing Director, the ideal candidate will act as an employee champion and a leader of change. You will plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s human resource function and performance.
Ayming is an international consulting group present in 15 countries. We are a leader in business performance improvement consulting in the areas of innovation, taxation and human resources. Our conviction is to support innovation and sustainable commitment. We support our clients through 3 solutions: consulting, managed services and digital.
- Manage the HR Team in Canada.
- Creating company-wide initiatives and actions derived from surveys and employee engagement satisfaction scores.
- Handle staffing affairs including hiring, salary requests, structured roles and responsibilities.
- Develop & establish effective compensation and retention strategies for employees.
- Roll out of company-wide policies.
- Ensuring legal compliance with labour practices.
- Payroll system management with cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to lead and manage the development of training materials for new and existing hires.
- Participate in international HR projects and lead their implementation in Canada.
- Supporting all business plans and strategies throughout the organization.
- Supporting the local Excom and the MD in their daily work according to the global and local strategy.
- Bilingual in French and English
- Strong knowledge of hunting and recruiting techniques
- Experience in HR development and career management
- Knowledge of payroll
- Ability to create and monitor an HR budget
- Passion to do everything you do at the highest level
- Presentation and stakeholder communication skills
- Ability to create a culture of diversity and inclusivity and to prioritize multiple requests and projects while maintaining close attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- CHRL preferred & CHRP required
- Open to others
- Able to make decisions and stand back on issues
Becoming an Aymer:
- We offer an ideal work environment for our employees Ayming Canada is proud to announce that we have been certified Great Place to Work® after an extensive and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided through a thorough and anonymous survey of their workplace experience
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic and growing organization
- Globally established brand where you can grow your career and make a meaningful impact
- Autonomy, balanced with a strong level of support and collaboration
- Flexibility design your own work schedule and work from home 3 days/week
- Excellent base salary, with high earning potential in bonuses, benefits, vacations, etc
- We offer personal days, holidays and half day Fridays all summer long
- Excellent benefits package with 100 of employee benefits covered by the company
- Competitive retirement plan with employer contribution (RRSP Matching Plan)
- Competitive salary and Performance bonus.
- Work from anywhere in the world for a month
- Vibrant, purposeful, and social environment
- The opportunity to join a multi-talented team
- Employee Referral Bonus – We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our Ayming family.
- Extensive career development, progression, and training – continuous development and support for your professional qualifications and personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Career Coaching – Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Career Contract –We offer a partnership to support your professional desires, aspirations, and dreams; we understand and respect that your career aspirations can evolve. Here at Ayming, we are here to support your career journey.
- International mobility – Work from one of our international offices
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Want to prepare for an interview or write the perfect cover letter? Learn more about our services: grants, SR&ED tax credit, Sales tax recovery and more…
Data Privacy Notice