Intern (French Speaking)
Ayming Canada is looking for an intern to partner with our Marketing team on French translation projects.
The ideal candidate will be French speaking (Quebecois) with a strong command of both English and French. This individual must be comfortable working as an intern with flexible and part-time work hours.
About Your Role
Supporting the National Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Translate web content / articles / landing pages written in English to French.
- Translate various marketing documents written in English to French.
- The position will be a part-time (sub-contractor position), paid per completed project.
Requirements / Skills Needed
- MUST BE bilingual with excellent command of English and French, both written and spoken.
- MUST BE able to use Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and proactiveness.
- Past translation and writing experience are a definite asset.
- Experience working with WordPress not necessary, but a strong asset.
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.