Ayming Canada is looking for a leader who is self-motivated, ambitious and experienced to take on the Regional Director role for our growing Vancouver office.
The Regional Director is responsible for communicating the company’s vision and capabilities to the marketplace by engaging clients and prospects in a consultative manner to provide customized solutions & increase sales considerably in the market.
About Your Role
Growing new business opportunities:
- Achieve annual budgeted sales objectives for the region;
- Develop budget, sales forecasts, and implement strategies to reach regional goals;
- Responsible for leveraging international cross-sell opportunities to help boost sales for the region;
- Manage client expectations and retention by delivering the best client experience with Ayming and your team;
- Assist in initiating and developing new growth strategies and opportunities.
Managing delivery of quality SR&ED services to clients:
- Help with post audit business reviews for SR&ED clients;
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality consulting services in various areas of delivery including strategy formulation, business planning, claim building, client management, project management, and audit defense;
- Assist with SR&ED growth strategies and business plans for the region;
- Assisting the recruiting, coaching and developing the staff needed to support the end-to-end delivery and sales of services;
- Responsible for managing team cohesion, bandwidth utilization and working in collaboration with the other teams to share workload where the opportunity or need arises.
What You Bring To The Table
- 5 prior years of consulting experience with the SR&ED program or selling the SR&ED program;
- Minimum 8 years experience selling consulting services;
- Minimum 4 years experience leading a team;
- 4 years experience managing call center / inside sales;
- Proven record of building a Sales team and generating growth, achieving sale objectives;
- Experience in closely monitoring Sales;
- Ability to provide strategic reporting and make recommendations to executive team;
- Proven track record of generating business leads and manage sales cycle to contract signature.
Why Work For Us?
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company;
- Competitive base salary, plus bonus;
- You will be part of a professional team with different backgrounds;
- World class marketing and administration support to ensure you have what you need to succeed;
- Global established brand where you will be able to develop your career;
- We offer personal days, statutory holidays and half day Friday’s all summer;
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.