Senior Business Development Manager – Toronto
An opportunity to join one of Canada’s best places to work awaits you!
Ayming Canada is seeking a highly-motivated hunter for the role of Business Development Manager to accelerate its fast-growing Canadian presence. Reporting to the Sales Director, the Senior Business Development Manager is responsible for achieving assigned sales targets within his/her market. This person maintains and enhances the company’s image with our customer base. He/she also pro-actively promotes company objectives, and executes sales plans based on the company’s marketing strategy.
Ayming is an international consulting group present in 15 countries. We are a leader in business performance improvement consulting in the areas of innovation, taxation and human resources. Our conviction is to support innovation and sustainable commitment. We support our clients through 3 solutions: consulting, managed services and digital.
- Generate leads through researching the market and cultivating your personal network.
- Generate leads & create partnership with incubators to get referrals.
- Maintain close contact with consultants, external professionals and associations to identify and develop business leads through referrals.
- Manage the entire sales process for all business leads.
- Identify decision makers, schedule meetings, meet qualified prospects, and execute appropriate sales techniques and cycle to close sales.
- Diagnose prospects’ business climates, challenges, strategic needs, and pain points and develop a true-value proposal to positively impact their businesses.
- Work with management to develop sales/marketing strategies and to penetrate new markets.
- Partner with Ayming’s delivery team to provide the best business value proposition to existing and prospective clients.
- Prior 3 years of sales experience working in software sales or consulting sales is an asset.
- Proven track record using a sales methodology to generate business leads, open doors, and manage the sales cycle to contract signature.
- Knowledge of success fee agreements is an asset.
- Highly motivated, results driven, independent thinker, perseverant and strong sense of initiative.
- Strong customer focus, interpersonal and team oriented skills.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) coupled with heightened listening skills.
- High level of business integrity and ethics.
- Possess your own vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Becoming an Aymer:
- We offer an ideal work environment for our employees – Ayming Canada is proud to announce that we have been certified Great Place to Work® after an extensive and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided through a thorough and anonymous survey of their workplace experience.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic and growing organization;
- Globally established brand where you can grow your career and make a meaningful impact;
- Autonomy, balanced with a strong level of support and collaboration;
- Flexibility – design your own work schedule and work from home 3 days/week (before and after COVID);
- Excellent base salary, with high earning potential in bonuses, benefits, vacations, etc.
- We offer personal days, holidays and half-day Fridays all summer long;
- Excellent benefits package with 100% of employee benefits covered by the company.
- Competitive retirement plan with employer contribution (RRSP)
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice