Senior Grants Consultant – Toronto
Ayming Canada’s Toronto office is looking for an organized, self-motivated individual to work as a Senior Grants Consultant in our Government Funding & Incentives business line. You will support our team with grant identification, writing and execution. In this role you will be reporting to the National Grants Director.
About Your Role
Grants funding applications:
- Understand the different government grants programs and eligibility criteria
- Writing and execution of program applications
- Sourcing and analyze information using a variety of platforms including but not limited to online sources, market reports and client provided information
- Performing research and maintain our grant database to ensure information is relevant and up to date
- Analyzing program details to support clients with specific project-based inquiries
- Leading client meetings to understand their specific funding needs
- Working cross functionally with Sales to conduct analysis on the clients’ proposed project and investment
- Preparing presentations and executive summaries resultant of kickoff meetings
- Tracking the progression of client projects and ensure compliance reporting is completed in a timely manner
What You Bring To The Table
- Post-secondary education in a field of Engineering, Finance, Business, English or other related fields
- Prior experience in Canadian grant funding is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Results driven individual who is confident presenting to C-level executives
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Overnight travel may be required
- A passion for technical writing
- An interest towards the understanding of science, technology and manufacturing processes
- Ability to create, edit and organize technical documentation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to grasp new concepts
- Attention to detail
Why Work For Us?
- We offer an ideal work environment for our employees – Ayming Canada is proud to announce that we have been certified Great Place to Work® after an extensive and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided through a thorough and anonymous survey of their workplace experience.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic and growing organization;
- Globally established brand where you can grow your career and make a meaningful impact;
- Autonomy, balanced with a strong level of support and collaboration;
- Flexibility – design your own work schedule and work from home 3 days/week (before and after COVID);
- Excellent base salary, with high earning potential in bonuses, benefits, vacations, etc.
- We offer personal days, holidays and half-day Fridays all summer long;
- Excellent benefits package with 100% of employee benefits covered by the company.
- Competitive retirement plan with employer contribution (RRSP)
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice