SR&ED Analyst Bilingual (FR/ENG)-Montréal/Toronto
Ayming is an international consulting group present in 12 countries. We are a leader in business performance improvement consulting in the areas of human resources, innovation and taxation. Our conviction is to support innovation and a lasting commitment.
- Write technical description of projects related to Innovation Funding applications (SR&ED tax credits and/or grants).
- Assist consultants in the identification, gathering and analysis of information/costs/documentation in support of Innovation Funding applications.
- Research and review pertinent publications and documents within specific industries.
- Assist consultants in the preparation of the responses to inquiries from government officials
- Assist our clients in the development and maintenance of a documentation system.
- Develop and improve processes for the delivery of our services.
- Review and analyze operating costs of our clients and identify saving opportunities.
- Perform regular market research studies on different government funding offerings in Canada.
- Match and recommend government funding options based on the analysis done
- Prepare client presentations
Your talent and professional aspirations:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor degree in science, computer science or engineering.
- Very good writing skills with ability to write in a structured and efficient manner.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in French and in English.
- Strong technical background.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and listening skills.
- Proficient with MS Office (specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to accuracy and details.
- Good client management skills.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a technical field will be viewed as an asset.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
If you become an Aymer
- We offer an ideal work environment for our employees – Ayming Canada is proud to announce that we have been certified Great Place to Work® after an extensive and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided through a thorough and anonymous survey of their workplace experience.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic and growing organization;
- Globally established brand where you can grow your career and make a meaningful impact;
- Autonomy, balanced with a strong level of support and collaboration;
- Flexibility – design your own work schedule and work from home 3 days/week (before and after COVID);
- Excellent base salary, with high earning potential in bonuses, benefits, vacations, etc.
- We offer personal days, holidays and half-day Fridays all summer long;
- Excellent benefits package with 100% of employee benefits covered by the company.
- Competitive retirement plan with employer contribution (RRSP)
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice