Senior Consultant, SR&ED (I.T.) – Toronto
Ayming Canada is looking for an organized, self-motivated individual to work as a Senior Consultant supporting the team with SR&ED claims (in the I.T sector) based out of our Toronto office.
About your role:
- Based out our Canadian Headquarters in Toronto, ON.
- Evaluating client projects and activities in relation to the SR&ED tax incentive program.
- Planning, organizing, and executing SR&ED claims, including interviews of technical personnel, and structuring projects according to government criteria.
- Collaborating with clients’ staff and identifying expenditures involved in those projects.
- Preparing the required technical reports corresponding to eligible expenditures.
- Evaluating client documentation systems, training staff, and developing strategies to maximize claim benefits, following the methodologies and tools developed by Ayming.
- Advising and acting on behalf of our clients to support claims under review by the CRA.
- Prioritizing tasks for multiple clients to consistently achieve delivery milestones, maintaining records, managing audits and handling communication with the CRA.
- Identifying opportunities in clients’ operations to determine eligibility for any additional Ayming products/services that can benefit clients’ businesses.
- Following internal processes and procedures, and maintaining all reporting tools in a timely and accurate manner
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Computer science or engineering related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with the SR&ED Program, in the last 4 years.
- Experience in IT related discipline.
- Experience with Grants is an asset.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and practices; holding a CPA is an asset.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Results driven and client focused.
- Experience in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Perfect English written and oral skills.
- Bilingualism in French an asset.
Why work at Ayming?
- We’re a Great Place to Work! – Ayming Canada is proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about their workplace experience.
- Plan for your future and save for your retirement with our RRSP Matching & Contribution Plan.
- Want to log in from the beach or your cottage? The choice is yours. With Ayming’s Work from Anywhere plan you can enjoy working from anywhere 4 weeks per year.
- Highly competitive base salary, commissions, plus bonus.
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company.
- Very flexible hybrid work model with a blend of in-office and work from home every week – you choose your schedule.
- You will be part of an international team with vast backgrounds and a globally established brand where you will be able to develop your career.
- World class marketing and administration support to ensure you have what you need to succeed.
- We offer personal days, half-day Friday’s all summer, and statutory holidays.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization.
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration,
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Learn more about our services: grants, SR&ED tax credit, Sales tax recovery and more…
Data Privacy Notice