SR&ED Consultant (I.T.) – Vancouver
Ayming Canada is looking for an organized, self-motivated individual to work as a Consultant supporting the team with SR&ED claims (in the I.T sector) based out of our Vancouver office.
About Your Role
- Based out of our office in downtown Vancouver, BC;
- Evaluating client projects and activities in relation to the SR&ED tax incentive program;
- Planning, organizing and executing SR&ED claims, including interviews of technical personnel, and structuring projects according to government criteria;
- Collaborating with clients’ staff and identifying expenditures involved in those projects;
- Preparing the required technical reports corresponding to eligible expenditures;
- Evaluating client documentation systems, training staff and developing strategies to maximize claim benefits, following the methodologies and tools developed by Ayming;
- Advising and acting on behalf of our clients to support claims under review by the CRA;
- Prioritizing tasks for multiple clients to consistently achieve delivery milestones, maintaining records, managing audits and handling communication with the CRA;
- Identifying opportunities in clients’ operations to determine eligibility for any additional Ayming products/services that can benefit clients’ businesses;
- Following internal processes and procedures, and maintaining all reporting tools in a timely and accurate manner
What You Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Computer science or engineering related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with the SR&ED Program, in the last 4 years;
- Experience in IT related discipline;
- Experience with Grants is an asset;
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and practices; holding a CPA is an asset;
- Proven customer service experience;
- Results driven and client focused;
- Experience in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment;
- Perfect English written and oral skills;
- Bilingualism in French or Mandarin an asset.
Why Work For Us?
- We’re a Great Place to Work! – Ayming Canada is proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about their workplace experience.
- Flexibility: Work from home policy during COVID-19 pandemic;
- Highly competitive base salary, commissions, plus bonus;
- Excellent benefits package including 100% of employee healthcare benefits are covered by the company;
- You will be part of an international team with vast backgrounds and a globally established brand where you will be able to develop your career;
- World class marketing and administration support to ensure you have what you need to succeed;
- We offer personal days, half-day Friday’s all summer, and statutory holidays.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic, growing organization;
- Autonomy, balanced with a solid level of support and collaboration;
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice
Ayming Canada Inc.