Don’t Let Your Fleet Drive up Your Expenses!
Overview of Car Fleet Cost Optimization
We specialize in reducing vehicle fleet costs, all while ensuring the needs of the business and employees are met. Our comprehensive and proven methodology takes a unique approach to fleet optimization by bench-marking expenditures against our internal database of market rates, putting us in an optimal position to audit and analyze your fleet plans.
We boast a 100% success rate in uncovering savings for companies that have limited procurement resources, as well as for larger companies that operate with a well-established procurement team. Put simply, our goal is to operate as an extension of your internal team, helping them achieve their business objectives and cost-savings targets.
Our experts have in-depth knowledge of Car Fleet Optimization and a clear understanding of providers and the related market issues. When looking at managing your car fleet spend and getting the most value for what you are paying, many companies are faced with the following challenges:
- Not knowing the total cost of ownership of your vehicles in order to make the right choices when the time comes to renew.
- Not performing proactive and efficient management of the fleet during the contract to avoid any excess charges.
- Owning a fleet that is tailored to the actual needs of the business and employees.
- Understanding the types of financing, choice of vehicles, and prices – which are all constantly changing.
- Ensuring the terms and conditions of the contract do not favor the service provider, and work for your business and its needs.
Our Car Fleet Cost Optimization services
Ayming identifies opportunities to strategically manage your fleet, save money, boost revenue, and improve overall productivity. Below is our step-by-step fleet optimization approach:
Our Car Fleet experts will take the time to understand your current and future needs in order to best determine the right pricing and services suited for your business. Many of our clients have obtained significant results following our expert negotiations and plan revisions; even companies who were already locked into long-term contracts were still able to obtain additional savings.
Ayming secures $291 million in cost savings annually for its clients, and here are just a few more reasons why partnering with us can provide substantial financial benefits to your company:
- In 2020, Ayming was recognized as the Most Indispensable Consulting Firm in Cost Optimization globally by the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS).
- Over 30 years’ consulting and cost optimization experience.
- Global presence in 15 countries with over 20,000 happy clients.
- Ability to handle national and global RFP’s with our clients’ needs and potential cost savings in mind.
- Free analysis of indirect cost optimization opportunities, followed by a concise report detailing potential savings and an implementation plan.
- Ayming is the only firm in Canada with the ability to increase funding and decrease costs using our cost optimization and government funding approach. This results in a significant positive impact to your bottom line.