Marketing Coordinator – Bilingual FR/ENG
Ayming is the leading international consultancy firm specialized in Business Performance. We constantly create and implement new ways to bring extra and authentic Sustainable Business Performance to our clients by advising them on critical issues and opportunities supported by three major pillars: Operational Excellence, Employee Commitment and Innovation Management
Ayming’s Toronto office is looking for a dedicated Marketing Coordinator to help us achieve our growth strategy. You will be supporting and reporting to our National Marketing Manager.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Design and implement marketing campaigns (LinkedIn Campaigns, Google Ads, Email Campaigns, etc.)
- Plan, organize and promote events (tradeshows, seminars, webinars, internal company events)
- Management and support in creating website content
- Generate monthly marketing lead reports
- Coordinate ongoing projects (promotional marketing materials, government grant projects, HR employer branding etc.)
- Support and design marketing materials (sales decks, one-pagers, flyers, reports etc.)
You have :
- A marketing degree
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Marketing
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Skills which could be a plus: Adobe InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop / Graphic design, WordPress, Video editing
- Details oriented
- Able to work in a team environment but also independently
- Bilingual in English and French is a must
If you become an Aymer:
- We offer an ideal work environment for our employees – Ayming Canada is proud to announce that we have been certified Great Place to Work® after an extensive and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided through a thorough and anonymous survey of their workplace experience.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic and growing organization.
- Globally established brand where you can grow your career and make a meaningful impact.
- Autonomy, balanced with a strong level of support and collaboration.
- Flexibility – design your own work schedule and work from home 3 days/week.
- Excellent base salary, with high earning potential in bonuses, benefits, vacations, etc.
- We offer personal days, holidays and half-day Fridays all summer long;
- Excellent benefits package with 100% of employee benefits covered by the company.
- Competitive retirement plan with employer contribution (RRSP).
Data Privacy Notice