SR&ED Consultant Manufacturing
An opportunity to join one of Canada’s best places to work awaits you!
Ayming Canada is looking for an experienced SR&ED consultant to service our Toronto Office. The ideal candidate has a passion for excellence, is driven to achieve his/her full potential and understands the value of building relationships with clients and colleagues. If you have a degree in Automation & Robotics and preferably with SR&ED consulting experience, this role may be of interest to you.
Ayming is an international consulting group present in 15 countries. We are a leader in business performance improvement consulting in the areas of innovation, taxation and human resources. Our conviction is to support innovation and sustainable commitment. We support our clients through 3 solutions: consulting, managed services and digital.
- Evaluating client projects and activities in relation to the SR&ED tax incentive program
- Planning, organizing and executing SR&ED claims, including interviews of technical personnel, and structuring projects according to government criteria
- Collaborating with clients’ staff and identifying expenditures involved in those projects
- Preparing the required technical reports corresponding to eligible expenditures
- Evaluating client documentation systems, training staff and developing strategies to maximize claim benefits, following the methodologies and tools developed by Ayming
- Advising and acting on behalf of our clients to support claims under review by the CRA.
- Prioritizing tasks for multiple clients to consistently achieve delivery milestones, maintaining records, managing audits and handling communication with the CRA.
- Identifying opportunities in clients’ operations to determine eligibility for any additional Ayming products/services that can benefit clients’ businesses. (other funding programs such as grants, tax credits cost savings in operation services etc )
- Following internal processes and procedures, and maintaining all reporting tools in a timely and accurate manner
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical engineering
- Prior consulting experience with the SR&ED program in the Robotics , Automation and/ or Metallurgy sectors.
- Experience or solid knowledge of plastics/metal manufacturing or food processing is an asset
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and practices; holding a CPA is an asset
- Proven customer service experience
- Being results driven and client focused
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently and in a team to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
Becoming an Aymer:
- We offer an ideal work environment for our employees – Ayming Canada is proud to announce that we have been certified Great Place to Work® after an extensive and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided through a thorough and anonymous survey of their workplace experience.
- Career growth and progression, within a dynamic and growing organization;
- Globally established brand where you can grow your career and make a meaningful impact;
- Autonomy, balanced with a strong level of support and collaboration;
- Flexibility – design your own work schedule and work from home 3 days/week (before and after COVID);
- Excellent base salary, with high earning potential in bonuses, benefits, vacations, etc.
- We offer personal days, holidays and half-day Fridays all summer long;
- Excellent benefits package with 100% of employee benefits covered by the company.
- Competitive retirement plan with employer contribution (RRSP)
Do you feel that you’re a great fit for the Ayming team? Submit your Resume/CV today!
Data Privacy Notice