Join our interactive Webinar!
Get your questions answered by our expert panel.
Harry Singh, President & Partner | Ayming Canada
Thomas Folsom, Managing Director | Ayming USA
Join us Thu Apr 29, 2021 at 12PM EST / 9AM PST!
Hosted by Ayming’s North American Executive team with Harry Singh and Thomas Folsom, in this webinar you will learn:
- Key insights from our 2021 R&D Benchmark Report which draws comparisons on R&D tax credit programs internationally.
- Learn the current trends in innovation in North America, and how the R&D Benchmark can help your company’s decision-making processes.
- Learn why innovation is important and how you can leverage R&D tax credits and government funding for your future innovation and growth plans.
If you’re looking for a simple way to compare international R&D Tax Credit programs, or even just learn more about R&D Tax credits and government funding potential, be sure to register for this webinar today!
Get answers to some of the following common questions for each country:
- Is foreign-owned R&D eligible?
- Must R&D occur in the country?
- How many previous financial years are claimable?
- Is pre-approval required?
- Are other R&D incentives available?
We hope to see you there!