Funding Alert: $500,000 to Benefit Ontario's Manufacturers
The Advanced Manufacturing and Innovation Competitiveness (AMIC) program provides grant and loan support to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Ontario that operate in the manufacturing industry.
AMIC supports projects that:
- Create jobs and build talent
- Help companies to adopt technologies to improve their competitiveness
- Lead to business growth and broad positive economic impacts
- Encourage innovation, collaboration and cluster development
- Attract and encourage private sector investment
The goal of this program is to create more skilled job opportunities, support innovation, and help businesses bring manufacturing work back to Ontario.
Grant support up to 15% of project costs to a maximum of $500,000 for businesses based in rural communities.
Repayable loans up to 15% of funding to a maximum of $5 million.
To be eligible businesses need to:
- Operate within aerospace, automotive, chemical, information and communications technology, life sciences or steel sectors.
- Have at least three years of operations/financial statements.
- Employ at least 10 people.
- Commit to creating at least five new jobs and/or upskilled current jobs.
- Invest at least $500,000 in their project.
- Be or plan to locate in, a community in Ontario.
Eligible costs are limited to new investments to improve productivity, innovation and growth of companies, as opposed to costs related to ongoing operations. Eligible cost categories include:
- Capital Equipment
- Technology adoption
- Skill Development
- Facility modification/retrofitting
Thinking of applying for financing? These funds are highly competitive, contact us today to get started!
Our team of experts will take the time to understand your current and future planned projects. We will then align these initiatives to the program in order to provide you with the highest ROI and the highest chance of approval.
- We have extensive experience working with Canadian SMEs and have the expertise to properly position and maximize your application to secure your business funding.
- We are the first Canadian company to establish a national grants practice.
- Our proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) driven database of grants provides live access to thousands of programs, including a custom snapshot of all federal and provincial grants currently available to each company specifically.
- Our highly experienced delivery teams boast over 50 + years of combined grants experience and over 200+ years of combined SR&ED experience, meaning you partner with true subject matter experts who are invested in your success.
- No risk success-fee remuneration.
Contact one of our Grant experts today to get your application started ASAP before program funding is depleted! We’re here to help and answer all of your questions.
Contact us today!
One of our experts will be in touch shortly.