Food Processing Growth Fund for British Columbia
The Food Processing Growth Fund supports British Columbia’s food processing sector in improving their facilities, operations, capacity, and systems to increase productivity and support utilization of BC agricultural inputs.
Up to 75% of eligible project costs; minimum grant of $100K to a maximum grant of $1M
- Priority given to BC-based processing businesses that use/will increase use of BC inputs
- Established food and/or seafood processing business, with minimum of two years in operation, and minimum of $500K in gross annual revenues
- Commercial food processing facility, food hub, or commissary kitchen
- Industry group or association
- Facility/Infrastructure expansion or upgrade
- Purchase and installation of new/upgraded equipment
- Purchase and installation of new technologies
- Applied R&D (for new or improved products)
- Training to support infrastructure upgrades or new equipment adoption
Funding Timeline and Deadline
Applications will be accepted on a continuous basis until the funding is fully committed. Applications will be reviewed in batches, starting on the following dates:
- June 6, 2023
- July 18, 2023
- Project can start on or after July 18, 2023 (retroactive costs not eligible)
- Projects may be up to 24 months in duration
- All projects must be completed no later than February 1, 2026
Thinking of applying for financing? Don’t wait! These funds are highly competitive. Contact us today to get started!
Our team of experts will take the time to understand your current and future planned projects. We will then align these initiatives to the program in order to provide you with the highest ROI and the highest chance of approval.
- We have extensive experience working with Canadian SMEs and have the expertise to properly position and maximize your application to secure your business funding.
- We are the first Canadian company to establish a national grants practice.
- Our proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) driven database of grants provides live access to thousands of programs, including a custom snapshot of all federal and provincial grants currently available to each company specifically.
- Our highly experienced delivery teams boast over 50 + years of combined grants experience and over 200+ years of combined SR&ED experience, meaning you partner with true subject matter experts who are invested in your success.
- No risk success-fee remuneration.
Contact one of our Grant experts today to get your application started ASAP before program funding is depleted! We’re here to help and answer all of your questions.
Find out more about our Grants process here.
Contact us today!
One of our experts will be in touch shortly.