Funding Alert: Exportation and Commercialization Support Program - Stream 2 (PSCE)
The PSCE – Stream 2 aims to help Quebec companies strengthen their export capacity and accelerate their expansion outside Quebec. It helps promote the commercialization of products and technologies outside Québec and the development of external markets for SMEs.
- Non-repayable contribution
- 50% of eligible expenses for the first project, 40% for the second, and 25% for subsequent projects.
- Up to $100,000 per business per year.
- Stream 2 of the PSCE is intended for Quebec companies with sales between $1 million and $100 million.
- A project must have eligible expenditures of at least $25,000.
These activities should focus on export readiness, consolidation or diversification of external markets and should not be recurring activities for these enterprises.
- Hiring of a Market Development Specialist Outside Quebec
- Hiring a Sales Representative Outside Quebec
- Development of a diagnosis, a business plan or a strategy aimed at exporting or internationalizing
- Acquisition of knowledge in market development (coaching)
- Development and implementation of a marketing strategy, including digital strategies for foreign markets, tool development and advertising in foreign markets
- Prospecting mission(s) and other travel(s) outside Québec by the company’s employees
- Exposure to a business event outside Quebec, including virtual events
- Support for prospecting customers or partners …
Projects will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Relevance of the project to the company’s business model;
- Capacity of the company to carry out the project in terms of financial and human resources;
- Situation of the company in order to consider whether financial assistance is a determining factor in the decision to carry out the project;
- Potential spinoffs of the project for Quebec, in terms of jobs and investments;
- Established government export priorities, if applicable.
Thinking of applying for financing? These funds are highly competitive, contact us today to get started!
Find out more about our Grants process here.
Contact us today!
One of our experts will be in touch shortly.