Funding Alert: South Western Ontario Development Fund
Grant funding of 15% up to $500,000 for businesses with less than 100 employees and based in rural Ontario.
Interest-free repayable funding of 15% up to $500,000 if the business is located in a city or town with a population of more than 100,000 people.
Non-repayable government grant and Interest-Free Loan
- Must have at least 3 years of operations/financial statements
- Must employ at least 10 people (or 5 if based in rural Ontario)
- Must commit to creating at least 5 new jobs (or a 30% increase for companies with fewer than 15 employees)
- Must invest at least $500,000 in their project (or $200,000 if based in rural Ontario)
Applicants must connect with an Advisor and submit an Eligibility Checklist before being allowed to submit a full Application
Application Due Date
Applications open October 6 and eligibility checklists are due November 7, 2022
Projects that take place between: 2022 to 2027
Thinking of applying for financing? Don’t wait! These funds are *very* competitive. Contact us today to get started!
Our team of experts will take the time to understand your current and future planned projects. We will then align these initiatives to the program in order to provide you with the highest ROI and the highest chance of approval.
- We have extensive experience working with Canadian SMEs and have the expertise to properly position and maximize your application to secure your business funding.
- We are the first Canadian company to establish a national grants practice.
- Our proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) driven database of grants provides live access to thousands of programs, including a custom snapshot of all federal and provincial grants currently available to each company specifically.
- Our highly experienced delivery teams boast over 50 + years of combined grants experience and over 200+ years of combined SR&ED experience, meaning you partner with true subject matter experts who are invested in your success.
- No risk success-fee remuneration.