$150,000 Matching Investment Fund for Ontario Agri-food manufacturers
The Matching Investment Fund is designed especially for Ontario-based agri-food manufacturers using Canadian dairy products and ingredients in their processing system.
The Matching Investment Fund provides up to $150.000 in grant funding over the program period.
Ontario-based agri-food manufacturers looking to incorporate dairy ingredients where no dairy ingredient(s) had been previously used. The applicant must develop and market the new products using Canadian dairy ingredients. Applicants must also demonstrate that the product is currently not manufactured and sold in the province where the applicant intends to market it.
- Consultation services in Management, Marketing Research
- Consultation services in Dairy/food science expertise
- Consultation services in Engineering and Technologies
- Consultant and subcontractor costs
- Adoption of new or existing technologies
- New Product Development
- Product Piloting and Testing
- Packaging Methods Testing
- Sample Preparation
- Retrofitting of equipment needed to conduct the product development phase
- Direct labour and material costs
All applicants must submit a Project Summary Form initially. If applicants qualify, CDC will share a Project Application package. CDC will assess all applications within 30 business days of Project Application submission.
- Stimulating demand for Canadian dairy products and ingredients
- Developing new and innovative dairy-based products
- Reformulating existing products
- Promoting knowledge transfer activities
- Promoting Technology Transfer Projects
- Creating new opportunities for solids non-fat ingredients
Thinking of applying for financing? These funds are highly competitive, contact us today to get started!
Our team of experts will take the time to understand your current and future planned projects. We will then align these initiatives to the program in order to provide you with the highest ROI and the highest chance of approval.
- We have extensive experience working with Canadian SMEs and have the expertise to properly position and maximize your application to secure your business funding.
- We are the first Canadian company to establish a national grants practice.
- Our proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) driven database of grants provides live access to thousands of programs, including a custom snapshot of all federal and provincial grants currently available to each company specifically.
- Our highly experienced delivery teams boast over 50 + years of combined grants experience and over 200+ years of combined SR&ED experience, meaning you partner with true subject matter experts who are invested in your success.
- No risk success-fee remuneration.
Contact one of our Grant experts today to get your application started ASAP before program funding is depleted! We’re here to help and answer all of your questions.