Funding Alert: Meat Processors Capacity Improvement Initiative (MPCII)
The Governments of Canada and Ontario are investing $10 million under the Sustainable Canadian Agricultural Partnership (Sustainable CAP) to enhance the capacity processing capabilities in the province’s meat processing plants and abattoirs.
Applications open on August 31, 2023!
Funding to eligible free-standing meat plants and abattoirs to make short-term investments in meat handling and processing equipment, technologies, and practices that improve efficiency, productivity, and food safety.
Grant of up to $150,000 per eligible applicant
- Free-standing meat plants (primary and secondary processing)
Investments that improve efficiency, productivity, and food safety:
- Processing and handling equipment
- New technologies
- Consulting and engineering costs for future projects
- Eligible project costs can be incurred as of July 26, 2023
- Eligible project costs must be fully paid with equipment delivered by March 1, 2024
Thinking of applying for financing? These funds are highly competitive, contact us today to get started!
Our team of experts will take the time to understand your current and future planned projects. We will then align these initiatives to the program in order to provide you with the highest ROI and the highest chance of approval.
- We have extensive experience working with Canadian SMEs and have the expertise to properly position and maximize your application to secure your business funding.
- We are the first Canadian company to establish a national grants practice.
- Our proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) driven database of grants provides live access to thousands of programs, including a custom snapshot of all federal and provincial grants currently available to each company specifically.
- Our highly experienced delivery teams boast over 50 + years of combined grants experience and over 200+ years of combined SR&ED experience, meaning you partner with true subject matter experts who are invested in your success.
- No risk success-fee remuneration.
Contact one of our Grant experts today to get your application started ASAP before program funding is depleted! We’re here to help and answer all of your questions.
Contact us today!
One of our experts will be in touch shortly.