Funding Alert: Scale AI Industry-led Projects
Funded by Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED), the Scale AI Supercluster’s mission is to help solve Canadian supply chain challenges by leveraging data, collaborative innovation, and the use of Artificial Intelligence.
Eligible projects must involve at least one Canadian SME and be aligned with Scale AI’s objectives, focused on leveraging AI innovations to address supply chain issues.
This program is now accepting applications and we highly recommend you to get in touch right away.
Program Funding Amount
- Reimburse up to 50% of eligible internal and external expenses
- Minimal project size is $1 M per project and multiple projects may be submitted per company.
- Canadian Healthcare Institutions may enjoy reimbursement of up to 100% of eligible expenses
Scale AI funding is available to supply chain operators and AI solutions providers across a broad range of sectors, including but not limited to:
- Consumer goods and retail
- Industrial goods and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Infrastructure and construction
Funding Process & Objectives
Program Funding Process:
- Eligibility Submission
- Detailed Submission
- Contribution Agreement
Scale AI funds projects that contribute to our strategic objectives, such as AI adoption and the commercialization of AI-based products.
Projects must leverage innovation in Artificial Intelligence to generate:
- Augmented sourcing and procurement
- Automated in-plant logistics/warehousing
- Real-time data integration traceability and visibility
- Demand forecasting and planning
- Capacity, resource utilization and inventory planning
- Scheduling and predictive disruption analysis
For each project deliverable, project expenses are reimbursed on a quarterly basis based on actual expenses incurred during that period. Eligible expenses are those that are considered essential to the AI-related elements of the project. These may include:
- Salaries, wages, or contracts for carrying out project activities
- Costs of purchasing or renting equipment, supplies, or services critical to the project
- Dissemination costs vital for performance of the project
Marketing, Commercialization expenses, Employee Benefits, Software, Capital Expenses not directly related to the project, etc.
Thinking of applying for financing? Don’t wait! These funds are highly competitive. Contact us today to get started!
Our team of experts will take the time to understand your current and future planned projects. We will then align these initiatives to the program in order to provide you with the highest ROI and the highest chance of approval.
- We have extensive experience working with Canadian SMEs and have the expertise to properly position and maximize your application to secure your business funding.
- We are the first Canadian company to establish a national grants practice.
- Our proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) driven database of grants provides live access to thousands of programs, including a custom snapshot of all federal and provincial grants currently available to each company specifically.
- Our highly experienced delivery teams boast over 50 + years of combined grants experience and over 200+ years of combined SR&ED experience, meaning you partner with true subject matter experts who are invested in your success.
- No risk success-fee remuneration.
Contact one of our Grant experts today to get your application started ASAP before program funding is depleted! We’re here to help and answer all of your questions.
Find out more about our Grants process here.